Steyer Content seeks a marketing writer and editor for a contract role with a large tech client of ours in San Francisco, CA. In this role, you'll write on-message marketing copy (including emails, UI copy, landing page text, video cards, and digital ads); you'll edit the team's consumer-facing copy with a sharp eye for detail and quality, and you'll advise the team on their content creation processes from ideation to publication.
If you're the right fit for the role, you truly believe in the power of a single word to change hearts and minds. You're able to take feedback well, while also advocating for your perspective. You're a systems-minded thinker, a persuasive writer, and a collaborative, enthusiastic, resourceful team member.
This is a 3-month contract role in San Francisco, CA, with the possibility of extension. We'll only be able to respond to applicants who meet the basic qualifications for this role.
- 7+ years of experience in marketing writing (including emails, web, and mobile apps), with progressively increasing responsibility
- Experience editing others' work and able to give constructive feedback
- Experience working with stakeholders from different functions
- Experience collaborating with design
- Strong project management skills
- Familiar with AP Style
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in journalism, marketing, advertising, English, or creative writing
- Experience working for a publication with a traditional structure (managing editor, section edits, contributors, etc.)
Steyer Content provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.