Steyer Associates seeks a senior developer docs manager with experience managing technical writers and engaging with the larger developer community for a possible opportunity in the Seattle area.
If you're the right fit, you are both technically savvy and a truly excellent manager, with high EQ and a passion for the possibilities and realities of technical documentation. You've worked in the tech industry (maybe you even have a programming background), and you're a born communicator and problem-solver.
This is for a potential full-time opportunity in the Seattle area. We'll only be able to respond to applicants who meet the basic qualifications for this role.
- 7+ years of experience in technical writing for a developer audience, a majority of that time spent as a manager
- Proficiency with DITA or similar content authoring tools
- Experience with cloud technology and web services
- Ability to write code (managed and/or unmanaged)
- Experience with AWS and GitHub
Steyer Associates, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.