One of our core company values is taking care of our people. Our pay rates are competitive, and we provide some of the best medical, dental, vision and life insurance in the staffing industry. The good stuff doesn’t stop there, either.
When you work for Steyer, you can expect:
- Generous benefits
- Medical insurance (Dual-plan option; Steyer covers 100% of base plan premium for consultant)
- Dental insurance (Steyer pays 100% of premium for consultant)
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401k retirement plan
- Paid time off (15 days, accrued)
- Equipment and software
- Dedicated IT service
- Continuing Education reimbursement
- Employer-paid luncheons
- Anniversary gift
- Telecommuting options
After consultants are placed in roles, we have regular 1:1 check-ins with both consultants and their managers to get feedback and handle any issues as early as possible. Consultants can always come to us outside of those check-ins to ask questions, get advice, or let us know how the job is going.
Hear from some of our happy consultants:
- As I contemplate how to describe a Steyer candidate, I think of our temp-to-perm Steyer hopeful who just had her one year anniversary with IronPlanet. She is an outgoing, can-do person who has personally wrangled many, many of our sales guys (yes, guys) and met their deliverables with charm, calmness and humor. I think about another colleague who spent a year with us putting structure to our public relations program, which spans five brands, myriad spokespeople, and 50+ trade publications. Again, a team player who pleasantly kept many balls in the air with very little supervision. And, finally, I think of Katelyn, our first “Steyer-ite” who, while working remotely, jumped in with both feet. She became a seamless member of our team, and whipped our blog into shape while also writing some bylines on pretty boring subject (but with her usual gusto). She was so good that she went in-house at Steyer to drive their marketing efforts.
Steyer finds people who fit your organization. Ours is a fast, independent, chocolate-eating group that laughs a lot. Steyer knew we had a certain “grab hold” type of culture and were able to find people who fit and who could work within our team dynamic. They are a people-driven firm that acts quickly and professionally, but with a heart for the work and their clients.
Susan Stillings, IronPlanet SVP
- I choose Steyer because they really take care of my people.
Todd Y., Microsoft Manager
- When I was a Principal Content Publishing Manager at Microsoft, technical writers and editors from Steyer helped us document our business processes. We started with processes and intranet content for the CPub team, but the work was so well done that we had the Steyer experts document several of the broader team’s practices, including Product Lifecycle documentation, product specifications, and intranet content. We would not have been able to complete that work without the resources from Steyer.
Shawn P., Senior Content Strategist
- Steyer was a great place for me to cut my teeth on technical writing. The staff is excellent, the support is on point, and they employ good writers who know how to get the job done.
Andrew S., Content Developer
- I love Steyer. By far, the best agency I have ever contracted with. I would refer anyone I know to your company with the highest level of confidence.
James R., Project Manager